In the spirit of “Making People’s Dreams Come True”, the top candidate for this position will perform tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll records, and performs all activities necessary to process client payrolls under a service bureau.
Successful candidate will need to perform the essential functions of the job:
- Ability to process weekly, semi-monthly, and custom calendar payroll.
- Inspecting automated system output such as registers and standard reports. Determining and correcting out-of-balance conditions.
- Checking and auditing timekeeping records for compliance with established standards.
- Reviewing general ledger entries along with validating time and attendance records from TLM system with payroll. Entering new hires into the Payroll Central.
- Posting changes in pay and tax status. And filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports. Processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments. Preparing accounting transactions and documents.
- Updating procedures and preparing special reports for management including miscellaneous changes
In order to be qualified for this role, the following is required:
- 3 to 5 years of payroll experience and may require an Associate’s Degree or equivalent training and education beyond High School. FPC or CPP designation preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. ADP experience and previous use of Salesforce.com a plus. Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Familiarity with Internet Browsers (Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, And Chrome).
Full Time, Monday—Friday
$35,000—$50,000 depending on experience